F-15C Eagle "MIG Killer"
A 1/72 scale premium diecast model of a McDonnell Douglas F-15C Eagle "MIG Killer" - 86-0169, Lt Col Cesar Rodriguez, March 24, 1999.
This premium model features:
- True 1/72 scale, ensuring accurate representation of the iconic aircraft
- Professionally painted with great attention to detail
- All markings are tampoed (pad applied) for a realistic look
- Option to display the model on a stand that is provided, with the landing gear in the up or down positions
- Optional armament provided, and a canopy that can be displayed open or closed
- Pilot figure included for added realism
- Made of extremely heavy metal with a minimum of plastic, making it a durable and long-lasting addition to your collection
- Highly sought after and collectable
- Secure Payment
- Worldwide Delivery
- 30 day returns
Discover the incredible McDonnell Douglas F-15 Eagle, an all-weather, twin-engine, air superiority fighter jet designed by the United States! With its extraordinary speed, range, and agility, the F-15 has been a dominant force in the skies since its introduction in 1976. Its remarkable performance and combat capabilities have made it the backbone of the U.S. Air Force and a popular choice for other air forces around the world.
Design and Development
Developed in response to the increasing threat of advanced Soviet aircraft, the F-15 Eagle was designed with one main goal: to gain and maintain air superiority. Its unmatched combination of speed, maneuverability, and firepower allowed it to excel in both air-to-air and air-to-ground combat. The F-15's designers paid special attention to enhancing its radar systems, engines, and aerodynamics, ensuring it could outperform any potential adversaries.
Since its debut, the F-15 Eagle has had a long and storied operational history. Serving in numerous conflicts, from the Gulf War to more recent engagements, the aircraft has proven its worth time and time again. With a jaw-dropping kill ratio of over 100:0 in air-to-air combat, the F-15 has solidified its reputation as one of the most successful fighter jets in history.
Get ready to be amazed by the F-15 Eagle's impressive technical specs:
- Length: 63 ft 9 in (19.43 m)
- Wingspan: 42 ft 9.75 in (13.05 m)
- Height: 18 ft 5.5 in (5.63 m)
- Max Takeoff Weight: 68,000 lb (30,845 kg)
- Speed: Mach 2.5+ (1,650+ mph, 2,665+ km/h)
- Range: 3,450 mi (5,550 km) with conformal fuel tanks and three external fuel tanks
- Service Ceiling: 65,000 ft (20,000 m)
- Armament: 1× 20 mm M61A1 Vulcan 6-barrel rotary cannon, various air-to-air and air-to-ground missiles and bombs
In conclusion, the McDonnell Douglas F-15 Eagle is an exceptional aircraft that has left an indelible mark on aviation history. Its superior design, incredible performance, and proven combat record have made it a symbol of American air power and a favorite among fighter pilots worldwide. As this iconic fighter jet continues to serve and protect, the F-15 Eagle's legacy is sure to soar even higher!
- Model Scale
- Zinc Alloy
Frequently purchased together