Dassault Mirage 2000C
A 1/100 scale metal diecast model of a Dassault Mirage 2000C.
A 1991 french multi-role single-engine jet fighter, designed in the late 1970s for the French Air Force.
Includes a free display stand.
This model has a wingspan width of 9.5cm and a nose-to-tail length of 16cm.
You might also like
A 1/72 premium diecast scale model of a Dassault Mirage 2000-EGM - No.237, 332 Mira, Hellenic Air Force, 2018.
This premium model features:
- 1/72 scale pre-finished.
- Die-cast metal with a minimum of plastic.
- Professionally painted.
- All markings are pad applied for superb results.
- Crew figure.
- Comes with display stand.
- Landing gear can be displayed up or down.
- Extremely sought after by collectors.