F-15E Strike Eagle
A 1/100 diecast scale model of a USA McDonnell Douglas F-15E Strike Eagle.
An American all-weather multirole strike fighter derived from the McDonnell Douglas F-15 Eagle. The F-15E was designed in the 1980s for long-range, high-speed interdiction without relying on escort or electronic-warfare aircraft.
Includes a free display stand.
This model has a nose-to-tail length of 19.5cm and a wingspan width of 13.3cm.
You might also like
A 1/72 premium diecast scale model of a McDonnell Douglas F-15E Eagle, "75th D-Day Anniversary scheme" 91-0603, 494th FS, RAF Lakenheath, June 2019.
This premium model features:
- 1/72 scale pre-finished.
- Die-cast metal with a minimum of plastic.
- Professionally painted.
- All markings are pad applied for superb results.
- Crew figure.
- Comes with display stand.
- Landing gear can be displayed up or down.
- Extremely sought after by collectors.