2003 Grumman F-14A Tomcat
A 1:100 scale model of a 2003 Grumman F-14A Tomcat - The F-14A was the initial two-seat, twin-engine, all-weather interceptor fighter variant for the U.S. Navy, which first flew on 21 December 1970.
Includes a free display stand.
You might also like
A 1/72 premium scale model of a Grumman F-14A Tomcat - 162603, VF-1 "Wolfpack", 1991 "MI-8 Killer".
This premium model features:
- Extremely heavy metal with a minimal use of plastic
- Professionally painted
- Includes detachable pilot
- Landing gear is fully retractable (display with it up or down)
- Optional armament is provided
- Canopy can be displayed either open or closed
- Display stand